Wednesday 22 August 2018

Needle sorting

I bought 3 or 4 little bags of on sale needles from John James Needles when I was at the Festival of Quilts. It was interesting that though there were several packs of a kind, like sharps, there were no duplicates in size!

And since I do know I have plenty of needles already from them and Bohin, I thought I better do a bit of sorting.
(I do hope this doesn't come across as blurry to you. I don't know if it is my blurry eyes as I look now...
or my blurry eyes combined with not being able to see the image on the camera viewer so well when I take the photo.)

Now I can get out the little pile of sharps or the beading needles or milliners, or whatever, and then select the size I want.
OK, how to try to remember, when doing a project, the size I am working with so I can select another one when I need to?

No comments: