Wednesday 15 February 2017

Something different

I have been having issues with the computer just stopping where it is and then the Thoughtful Man spends a few hours with a new attempt to coax it to carry on. So, a quick post while it is working.

I made this for the Thoughtful Man for Valentine's Day. (He is my Knight). He plays piano and a few other instruments.
So, "Music for a Knight".
And an interesting view with the light coming across showing the dimensions of the quilting.

As you can see, I thought I would try the technique I use for the Ramshackle Houses to see how they would work for a different outline. Still trying to give a sketch look, I often draw this knight shape, without the music, in cards for him. So, in this fabric is blends in some, but I think it works.

No comments: