Friday 18 August 2017

This week has been...

Recovering from Festival of Quilts and working on the next project.

Some of the purchases at the quilt show. and very fuzzy photo
I am trying to build up my solid fabrics as I am using them more. Postcards gifted to me by the Curator/Director of the International Quilt Museum in Nebraska. I had the honour of giving her a lift to her hotel after the SAQA evening meal on Friday. a bit of special fabric which is just right for lining the back godet for the dragon gown, some fabric for a dress, sequins, orange thread because when I went to sew the dragon, I realised I don't have any orange! some stencils and dimensional fabric paint for making marks that will work with stories about Africa and persecuted Christians.
And a sunset from the window in the lift area of the hotel where I stayed near Birmingham.

No comments: