Friday, 11 August 2017

beading the dragon gown still

Last weekend I finished the beading on the dragon gown.

It needs hemming, and because it is rather heavy and might be displayed on a thin dummy, I want to make some sort of straps. Which may possibly get some more beading.


I was glad for the increased nerve/pain calming medicine starting to work. It has taken me a long time to get this done. I usually have spent the good part of a day at this sort of thing. This time I could just about manage 2 hours and that was not straight through either.

I have started working on some other commitments, so I would really like to have this totally done!

No comments: