Monday 8 July 2019

Service resumes

I have kind of gone off the radar. A few things like just not feeling 100%. Going away on holiday. And new investigation about my eyes initiated by the hospital.
So, I haven’t spent much time on the computer.

Now catching up, instead of progress photos over the past weeks, this is where I am now.
I tried to do something different on the corners, making a pattern. But it didn’t really work, so I am trying to morph it into something else!

Day 187- 14,960 people noted.
This work acknowledges 24,000 individuals - Indian Christians who were physically attacked in one year because of their faith.

I am stitching 80 beads each day for 300 days - 10 beads in each small square eight times.

3 comments:

Michele McLaughlin said...

Welcome back Sandy. I hope you are feeling 100 percent soon! Good to see you back!

Cda00uk said...

Glad to see you back. Hope you are OK.

Sarah Jacobs said...

This tiny piece is just so moving. It has stayed with me in a really profound way.