Saturday 19 November 2016

Little Houses - 4

But before the fusing, another little touch of my own
Trying out some wind in top right to balance out the houses.

Taking photos and posting them helps with design. I was settled on the arrangement on the top, but then in comparing it with the second arrangement (which was really the first 'audition'), I realise it works best. Just a matter of a little curve on the bottom bit of wind.

And now it is fused.


But yesterday I have discovered the deadline wasn't November but December! I am glad I have already started and got this far.
There is a lot going on because my mother-in-law is very ill and may not have long. So, doing a little bit here and there brings progress. And now without the deadline rush, there is not so much stress with it and everything else.

No comments: