Friday 2 March 2012

2 weeks!

Oh dear, how time flies.

This past week has been a bit of migraine and filling forms week and the week before was full of meetings. So, you haven't missed much!

Photos from last Saturday TVOffcuts meeting are still in the camera at present.

By the way...the pj's in the last post? about 2 weeks later I was informed I had put the buttons on the wrong side. oh This is after they had been through the worn and washed cycle at least twice.
But he also said it was good practice for using his left hand. hmm

++++++++++++++++++
On the good news front.

I got an interesting email asking if I could send work to the Quilt Expo en Beaujolais because an artist pulled out.
Well,yes!
So, emailing back and forth through an interpreter has resulted in them wanting 12 pieces out of 13 images I sent! And possibly a chance to show my wearable art next year!

How cool is that? It is often a long tentative journey to try to get a solo gallery in a quilt show. But here it has been offered out of the blue ... and from another country even! pity it is too close to try to come up make arrangements to go there.

If you are going, let me know!

No comments: