Sunday 22 September 2019

24,000 - 15-21 September

Day 264- 21,120 people noted.
Each bead stands for 1 person.
Working on the next point of the star shape.
I wanted the same shape for each point. But I was getting myself very confused about the counting. It was not following the squares, that made it uneven on the edges. Finally, I turned it over. Oh!

I tried to make a plan. But on blank paper, which meant it was all over the place.

So, I went and searched round The Scientist’s room and found what I needed, squared paper.  Marked the pattern and voila! I was able to even discover parts of the first point that needed filled in. And it will be easy to make the rest of them easier.
This work acknowledges 24,000 individuals - Indian Christians who were physically attacked in one year because of their faith.

I am stitching 80 beads each day for 300 days - 10 beads in each small square eight times.

1 comment:

irene macwilliam said...

my goodness in awe of this project