Thursday 26 December 2019

Lovely Christmas

Some time ago I realised that Christmas is a lot more lovely if you make it up in your mind that it will be ...and that you will accept what it is as lovely.
So, although I am still full of cold, and haven’t much energy, that has been a good thing since I haven’t had to do allll the things I normally set myself to do!
And you know, it has still been lovely 😊! Those things not actually missed. Plus other people joining in to help.

One of the things I did do was make serviettes for friends. All of it from fabric I have acquired so it wasn’t tossed. Of course I forgot to take photos! Except for these I made to add to my own collection, since the others were getting faded. They can still be used, but now I have a better posh set and practical set.

No comments: