Thursday 18 April 2019

Thankful Thursday on Friday

What fun!

I found a choir when I was making salad the other day!

I wonder what they are singing?

For more Of what people like this week, the link is on LeeAnna’s blog.

I started this post, but wasn’t able to get back to it.
Today is a special day. A Thankful day. We are recently back from a service to remember God’ Love through Jesus on the cross. Looking forward to Sunday to remember He is alive.
As I read somewhere: It isn’t about the bunny but it is about the Lamb.
Not sure what you have for a belief, but this is very important to me a a big part of my life.

I like these reminders of new life all around.






1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love your singing onions!!!!! I've been singing the Taize chant Jesus Remember Me all through this holy week, but your onions look a little more joyful to me. I think they've moved onto resurrection Alleluias!! Have a wonderful Easter!