Tuesday 14 June 2011

TV offcuts May meeting

Amongst the silence in May the sewing group also had a meeting. We meet at the community centre on the last Saturday of each month from 12:30 - 5:00pm.
Because it was a bank holiday weekend, there was only a handful of us. But actually we were all very productive.

Sheila put linings in curtains she was making.

Gill G was making a pattern off of a favourite shirt.

Gabrielle whipped out this top

and worked on an unusual pattern that took some figuring out.

Gill C was making a dress from Japanese themed fabric her husband had bought for her.

I was working on Secret Project no.1 (still) At the meeting I was hemming the sleeves. In fact this past Friday I finally finished the whole thing! At one point I realised it would have been better if I had interlined it, so I ended up finding a way to do it after the fact.
I am working on an accessory now.

No comments: